Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Photos That Will Make You Look Twice

Get What’s Going On

When looking at these photos, one just can’t remain indifferent. What kind of message was the photographer trying to send to the audience? Is it the wrong moment, or just a result of human stupidity? I mean really, who in their right mind would say that these bizarre masterpieces can be explained on the basis of logic?



© mobypicture


’My grandmother cares about me THIS much.’




© fototelegraf


’Yes, I might be bad at parking, but I sure look good with my sewing machine...’




© reddit


Your brain will try to deceive you by asserting that this is one and the same photo. ’Everyone says my face is symmetrical so I dug out these pics. One is normal, one is mirrored.’




© taringa


’Those travel agencies... We paid for an ocean-view room with a jacuzzi tub!’




© twitter


I hear shoes are a great substitute for chewing gum...




© publinews


’Dude, you should have thought this through!’




© blog.livedoor


’Sir, we won’t lose again, we promise. Just don’t make us eat that thing.’




© ccnyauction


Who knows, maybe in ancient Greek mythology this picture would look just fine...





© papersera


’Thank God, they took the kids back, now we can have fun our way.’




© bibo


So that’s who the prototype was for Puss in Boots from Shrek!




© wehuntedthemammoth


An alpha male and his chicks.




© webinapage


An intergalactic journey starts in Scotland.




© bluelight


Having a harem is not as cool as one might suppose.




© youtube


This is what I look like when my teacher asks me a tough question during an exam.




© fyeahallthecutestuff


’Don’t even think about jumping the line...’




© los40


I bet his dog is not happy being this particular man’s best friend.




© otherside


The Loch Ness Monster is so busted!




© novosti-dny


A great night club where you can freely express your attitude toward the DJ and his music preferences.




© socionics


’Oh no, Tigger, what did they do to you?’




© novosti-dny


’Everybody smile! ...You, too, hoodman.’





A banana car? Really?!




© twitter/ Ultimo_km1


No, they’re not naked!


Preview photo credit twitter/ Ultimo_km1

No comments:

Post a Comment